Conclusion of 'Soundscape 17'

Here's a long overdue update from summer project 'Soundscape 17'. The winners were announced just over a week ago - and I'm thrilled to bits to have found out my project was the winning entry. The grand prize was a shiny new Wacom Intuos 4 tablet, which I safely managed to get safely through the snow. I really like the new customisable function keys on the tablet particularly the touch ring, and the new pen simply feels great.

Congratulations also go to my fellow classmates Jolanta, taking 3rd place, and Jordan, taking 2nd place - both winning Amazon vouchers of £25 and £50 respectively. Be sure to check out a summary of their projects here and here!

You can find a general summary of my experience with the Summer Project here, otherwise feel free to use the 1 Becomes 2 label to explore the journey of the project. I've posted a pdf version of the 'Art of' book below for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

3 comments:

tutorphil said...

you're such a pro, Leo.

Leo Tsang said...

:)

Yolantele said...

nice touch Leo :) Can't wait to see how its gonna look under the new interpretation ((:]

Post a Comment